We accept PayPal with major Credit Cards. Buy through our online store and receive direct download and convenient aftermarket service assistance.
JEJU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Jeju International Airport(IATA: CJU,ICAO: RKPC) is located on the volcanic island of Jeju, in Jeju-Do (Jeju Province), South Korea. The island, also known as the "Island of the Gods," is a popular vacation spot for Koreans and many Japanese. It remains one of the top honeymoon destinations for Korean newlyweds. The island's mixture of volcanic rock, frequent rains, and temperate climate, make it very similar to the Hawaiian Islands in the U.S.
Jeju International Airport is situated beneath the shadow of South Korea's highest mountain Halla-san (Halla Mountain) which is 1,950 metres (6,400 ft) high. It is South Korea's third busiest airport (17,201,878 traffic in 2011) after Incheon and Gimpo. The airport serves daily domestic and international destinations throughout Asia.
• Accurate airport terminal building, hangars and freight warehouse dock;
• HD apron/tarmac textures;
• Custom ground lighting system;
• Custom vegetation;
• Realistic night lighting ambiance;
• 15cm/pixel photoreal landclass.
• Season coloration typical of the island;
• Static South Korean airport ground vehicles and equipment;
• AI boats and road traffic
• Weathered runway and apron markings;
• Custom buildings within airport vicinity and city area;
• ....and more.
Jeju International Airport was developed on a medium system for medium to high-end computers, and was tested on WinXP, Vista and Win7 32/64 bit platforms with medium to high-end graphic cards. Specific requirements include:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration)
- Pentium IV 2.6 GHz (2GHz Duo2Core Intel and above or equivalent advised), 256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (512 Mb or higher recommended)
- Word for Windows or Adobe Acrobat® Reader 6 minimal to read and print the Charts and manual.
- 340MB of hard disk space required
RECOMMENDED FSX SETTINGS
Frame rates from scenery complexity and autogen settings were averaged at 40fps and above. This includes moving sliders 100% to the right. Medium settings yielded much higher frames, but our recommendation is Dense to Very Dense for exceptional rates. Since the scenery is 15cm/pixel photoreal, it is highly recommended that Mesh Resolution be set at 1 meter within FSX Display Settings (slider 100% to the right) and mesh complexity set at 100%. Texture Resolution should also be set at 30cm and above (or slider 100% to the right).
Recommended AI Traffic settings
There are AI boat traffic off the coast of Jeju island. To maintain exceptional FPS levels, it is recommended that leisure boats be set at 20% or less.
AI Road traffic should be set at 20% or less.
MyTrafficX (5.4) is our preferred AI traffic engine. However, the product is compatible with any other third party payware and/or freeware AI engines as well. Recommended setting for best performance is 60% or less.